Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Preston you are an Inspiration!


Any of you who know me or regularly read this blog, know that I spend alot of my spare time surfing the internet in search of inspiration and new ideas for wedding flowers! One of my all time favourite floral designers is Preston Bailey, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his work! Check out these amazing floral sculptures that he created, they truly are a work of art!

Preston also recently designed the Wedding Flowers for the Wedding of Billionaire Heiress Ivanka Trump (daughter of Donald & Ivana Trump) & her long term boyfriend Jared Kushner
in a star studded ceremony in Trump National Golf Club in Bedminister New Jersey, as always the flowers were beautifully elegant & classical without being overpowering!, I can but dream that one day I will have an unlimited budget to work with!!!! Click on the pictures to enlarge - there is a SERIOUS amount of roses in that Chuppah!
Preston we are not worthy!!!!

Ivanka Trump with her husband Jared Kushner

The beautifully decorated golf club, where the ceremony took place

Preston with the Happy Couple





No comments: