Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Wedding Journal Show

The Fashion show was good, I loved the dancing & it seemed to be great fun for the models
"Ethnic Zone"


Loved this stand, think it should win the best stand award!

It was really nicely put together and I just loved the chandelier!

It was for the Hamlet Court Hotel

I went to the Wedding Journal Show in Dublin this weekend
Checking it out for all of you brides that couldn't make it!
Although the show itself was well laid out and the fashion show was great with a real buzz about it, I have to admit that I was so disappointed with the stands.
There seems to be no recession in Dublin is all that I can say as very few of the stands had any special offers worth talking about and the standard of alot of the products such as flowers and cakes wasn't really what I would have expected, but then I am very critical when it comes to flowers............
as you know!
I have to say that I tasted the most AMAZING Wedding cakes that I ever had, in yummy flavours such as lemon and chocolate made by a Dublin based company called Creative Cakes, their web address is: http://www.creativecakes.ie/ ,
If you are in the Dublin area you should definitely check this place out first, but be warned you will get fat!!!!!!
I loved the cake stands by jacqueline french: http://www.blogger.com/www.jacquelinefrenchireland.com these will definitely add a bit of bling to your wedding!
And the ice sculptures by Diamond Ice Sculptures http://www.diamondicesculptures.com/
were just stunning!
I also saw my old friends from the County arms hotel, who always do top class weddings :
and I thought that the Vard sisters and celtic dancers were great!
As for the NEW Ethnic Zone, I was dying to see it but to be honest it was a little disappointing really nothing new, Oh and I thought the Wedding runners were just gorgeous as usual, if you are buying one please say we recommend you to qualify for your discount!
Anyway as for me I''m glad to be home with my feet up and a lovely cup of coffee!
Maureen



No comments: