Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Candlelight Wedding in Parteen

How Pretty is this Church in Parteen?
I did a candlelight package yesterday for a lovely bride Denise, the rain bucketed down and it was SO cold!!!!! but the bride was still smiling and Happy!
The Church looked beautiful in al of it's Christmas finery and as the wedding was at 3pm,
the lanterns looked lovely and welcoming

After all the rain and cold I was looking forward to getting home and putting my feet up in front of the fire but wasnt prepared for all of the snow that they had while I was gone! It was building all day so I was lucky to make it back as it was high and hard to travel on but I took my time and eventually got home to that lovely warm fire!



Don't Forget! Our Lantern Packages start at only €280!
Also if you book any Lantern Package you will qualify for the reduced rate on any chair cover bookings starting at only €2.00 per chair including bow, set up and free delivery in county clare.


No comments: