Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

its been a while!






It's certainly been a while since ny last post and quite a bit has changed! Sadly I had to give up my shop due to the rising costs of rent and also heavy competition from a local supermarket who ironically closed down shortly after I did. However I am working from home now and so far so good, have been busy, as we all know pictures speak louder than words, so here are a couple of photos of a wedding that I did recently at Adare Manor in Limerick. although the day was pretty bad, the bride was determined to have her wedding outside and so it was like a scene from Faulty towers as we all ran around for the ten mins before hand setting up the chairs outside for the guests! This Bride was truly blessesd as the rain actually stayed away for a full hour, we couldn't believe it!


No comments: