Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Celebrate!

Preston Bailey Celebrations: Lush Flowers, Opulent Tables, Dramatic Spaces, and Other Inspirations for Entertaining
Preston Bailey Celebrations: Lush Flowers, Opulent Tables, Dramatic Spaces, and Other Inspirations for Entertaining
If you regularly read my blog you will already know that I am a great fan of the legendary Preston Bailey, florist to the stars, (my birthday is also coming up soon and a couple of people have asked me what I would like so heres a hint!!!!) Preston has just brought out his new book Celebrations, his books like his flowers are always works of art, if you are looking for some serious wedding flower eye candy check out   his previous book Preston Bailey's Fantasy Weddings But be warned you will need a big budget to recreate alot of his designs!!! Ah well a girl can dream! you can find fantasy weddings here: Preston Bailey's Fantasy Weddings, click on the link above for celebrations! Happy days!

No comments: